Improve the lifetime value of your oil & gas wells
Endla provides a software platform that improves the lifetime value of oil & gas wells. Our downhole auto-design software, called AlphaSpace, gets the best well in the ground today based on business objectives, and feeds a data platform that enables shorter feedback loops to also improve well design over time.
Our downhole auto-design software, called AlphaSpace, gets the best well in the ground today based on business objectives, and feeds a data platform that enables shorter feedback loops to also improve well design over time.
- Do more with less
- Accelerate cost saving initiatives
- Optimise design & operation
- Identify & assess more uplift opportunities
- Shorten feedback loops
- Free Engineers from lower value tasks to tackle higher value problems
- Reduce admin tasks
- Focus on core competencies not software development
Integrated Asset Optimisation Platform
Using its core design optimisation algorithms and step change in performance from cloud compute Endla can help optimise field wide configuration of assets.
Combining physics based simulation with machine learning techniques
Optimally designing and operating complex systems requires digital models to explore and understand the solution space. The nodal nature of oil & gas developments results in a problem with huge number of configuration options.
We develop purpose specific modelling solutions utilising existing physics based simulation engines, machine learning and cloud computing to enable field wide optimisation.
There are many opportunities for operators to apply this for significant cost savings and production uplift, such as:
- well draw down pressure
- predicting bottom hole flowing pressure from production data
- automatic calculation of well properties (e.g. skin) from production and shut-in events
- location of compression (well head, nodal and hub level)
- acceleration of draw down versus infill drilling
At Endla we're driven to deliver excellent value for our clients and we're proud of the work we do together.
Endla identified an opportunity for the optimisation of completion design in coal seam gas through an implementation of its software AlphaSpace.
Since it's initial deployment, Endla has already successfully deployed this software for two major coal seam gas operators, Origin Energy and Senex Energy.
- Factory like well operation
- Multiple target zones defined by heterogenous lithology in reservoir
- Grouping lithology and designing completion efficiently to balance multiple competing objectives is challenging
- Implementation Endla’s auto-design software called AlphaSpace
- Automatically generates the optimal completion design given the operators understanding of factors driving well performance, lithology and available inventory
Results and Benefit
- Reduced installation cost
- Increased mean time between workover
- Improved capture of production coals
Endla is a highly talented and motivated team based in Brisbane, Australia. Together, we can accelerate the transition to purpose built digital tools that enable substantial improvements in engineering efficiency and performance.