How Endla's visualization software delivers value
View the data as it is being collected allowing for better and faster decisions.
Track execution against the plan.
Build and learn from the organisation's collective experience and knowledge.
Create plans with the full picture in view by pulling together all your spatial data.
Effectively and quickly communicate with 3D representation of plans.
Data in context
Analyzing data in traditional analytics tools (e.g. Excel) requires simplification of your rich spatial data set. This is a loss of information.
Combine multiple data sets to uncover new trends by exploring data in context. For example, overlay well integrity data (e.g. corrosion profiles) with lithology to identify trends.
Add spatial annotations to the data set to share learnings across teams.
Empower your whole team to extract value from 3D data.
Roles and permissions
Granular control over the data each role within your company can access.
Easily create and share data access links with ability to revoke access and tracking metrics.
Cloud first and Secure
Accessible from any device, including your mobile, our platform seamlessly integrates with your organization's single sign-on (SSO) for effortless convenience.
We know how valuable your data is and work hard to protect it. We undergo external audits and use robust continuous monitoring solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we proudly hold a SOC 2 Type 2 certification, providing you with peace of mind knowing that your information is protected.
Built to be Customized
Give your team the tools and data access they need to extract new value from your data with innovative solutions and insights. Custom analytics, visuals and automation can be built by your own engineers or our team on top of the highly configurable and performant core. Learn more
See the bigger picture
- Improve organization wide efficiencies by breaking down data silos. No more wondering
- Vector map tiles (like roads, property boundaries, infrastructure) can be loaded from any GIS file or served from your GIS system.
- Switch layers on/off including satellite imagery.
- Mix public and proprietary data sets
- Map tiles are rendered in 3D which is especially useful for those with hilly terrain!
Analyze with AI help
- Quickly build simple or complex custom analysis on top of your data with AI powered tools.
- Describe what you want in words, get what you need in code.
- What you can achieve is only limited by your imagination (...and your data!)
- Draw on multimodal data, like trajectory, well logs, and production to build your analysis.
- Add annotations to any object
- Assign yourself or a colleague
- Attach any data to the annotation e.g. a image, PDF, excel or a link to a shared drive
Plan a trajectory
- Quickly plan a new well trajectory with all surface and subsurface contextual data.
- Implement custom basic or custom optimizations to find the best well design subject to your constraints and objectives
- Reduce the cycle time by bringing together all relevant information in a single view.
- With a single click build a 3D cross section from a selection of Wells
- Area based intersections can also be used to focus on a patch
- Orbit out of the cross section to see the 3D of the formations
- Edit or create new formations picks