Endla is a hard tech software company building the next generation of software for engineers working with physical assets. Endla is an fast-paced startup that just went through YCombinator (the most renouned startup accelerator in the world) in the S21 batch. Today we serve publicly listed companies in the oil and gas sector with autodesign software which increases the value of the wells.
About this job
In this role, you will be helping to enhance the existing functionality of our software and delivering new features with a clear focus on delivering value for our clients. This job will challenge both your software skills and engineering talent.
Our work differs from your standard frontend engineering role you’d be accustomed to in consumer facing products. You will get to building user facing features including interactive 3D visualizations, dashboards and diagrams, as well as intuitive workflows. These features will be use and relied on by engineers to deliver higher performing physical assets that have a real impact on the energy supply chain. You’ll get to work closely with our users and form productive working relationships.
- Provide strategic direction on the frontend development
- Build efficient and reusable frontend components and systems
- Participate in frontend design and code reviews
- Creation of tests and performing QA.
- Develop user facing features in partnership with our team and customers
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
- Be a foundational member of Endla and help create and grow a strong company culture
- Mentor and train other engineers in software best practices and design techniques
Qualifications & Requirements
- Frontend development experience React.js
- Demonstrated exceptional ability in building interactive web user experiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- An eye for design and creative flare
- Interest and desire to learn about heavy industries and the engineering work that delivers resources to the global economy
- Flexible work
- Real projects and ownership of your work
- Startup culture
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience), superannuation (10%), employee share options
- React + Redux Toolkit + Bootstrap
- Python + Django + Django Rest Framework + Django Channels
- AWS: Fargate, Lamba
- Python libraries: Numpy, Pandas, NetworkX, Tensorflow, Keras